Well, as predicted, there’s much discussion, prognostication and blame going on regarding the Georgia Congressional district special election. I think the most absurd explanation for the loss in Georgia came from MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow who seemed to assert that rain has a partisan effect on voters. Who would have ever thought that Democrats don’t like rain, which instills such abject fear in them that they can’t go out with an umbrella and vote? For some reason, it didn’t bother the Republicans.But Democrats are clearly a breed of their own. We’ve pulled together this little list to help illustrate what separates Democrats from the rest of us.
1. You believe in freedom of speech except for anyone who dares to disagrees with you
2. You think the words “separation of church and state” are in the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights
3. You believe money is the answer to everything, and if you throw enough money at a problem you can fix anything, even the truth.
4. You believe terrorists kill innocent people because they are misunderstood
5. You believe the same teacher who can’t teach your kids how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
6. You believe guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Iran.
7. You feel it is okay to ask for an ID to buy beer and cigarettes, but racist to require an ID to vote.
8. You believe it’s O.K. for illegal immigrants to live in the United States as long as they live very, very far away from you.
9. You believe global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth’s climate, than by by soccer moms driving SUVs.
10. You believe gender roles are artificial, but being homosexual is natural.
11. You are against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand
12. You believe self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
13. You believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.
14. You believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas are not.
15. You believe that parades celebrating “man-boy love,” transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, but manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
16. You believe this list is part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy.
So, in the end, no one cares about what the polls had predicted. The Democrats have lost once again, and this was a very expensive loss in Georgia…$30-$35 million spent on Jon Ossoff. Now, ask yourself, who would pick a kid who truly has no fundamental ties to a congressional district, doesn’t even live in the district to run in such a race? Furthermore, when the FEC reports evidence massive funding and resource from outside, not just the district, but outside of the state…heck, outside of the South, that’s not a recipe for success. So, what genius at the DCCC gave the stamp of approval on young Jon Ossoff, who once claimed that he had five years of national security experience and a top secret clearance? Turned out it was only for five months, but hey, I can understand the confusion between months and years.
Now we have Democrats openly voicing their concerns about Ms. Pelosi, but this isn’t about Ms. Pelosi. This is about a Democrat Party that is now bought and paid for, owned, by progressive socialists. This is about a party, an ideology that embraces policies, which have blatantly failed, yet they refuse to admit the failures, and disparage any alternative proposals. This is about a party that presents no solutions, other than determining who gets what and using taxation as a means for behavior modification and overly emotional, dangerous rhetoric. This is a party rooted in wealth redistribution and expansion of a dependency society, not economic growth.The Democrat Party is the one that celebrates the release of someone like a Bradley Manning, who openly shared over 700,000 classified documents. It’s the party that violently counter protests Americans who say they don’t want Sharia law in the United States. They’ve become the party that seemingly aids, abets, and enables the growing Islamic jihad by their obfuscation, denial, and dismissal…and blaming terrorist attacks on workplace violence or evidence of a need for more gun control. This Democrat Party offers no solutions based on our fundamental principles and values as established in our Constitution; they prefer a fundamental transformation.
This Democrat Party believes that their raison d’être is to guarantee happiness and give to everyone under the guise of helping. However, they truly help no one — look at our inner cities and how their liberal progressive policies destroyed the foundation of the black community, the two parent household, the family.
All has been done under the banner of “helping people.” The America the Democrats seek and desire resembles California, and even Venezuela. And I’d love to debate any progressive socialist believing those are examples of societal success — but hey, they’re giving more to everyone, as redistributed from others, a swell plan.This is the Democrat Party that refuses to embrace open debate and discussion, preferring degradation, denigration, disparagement and demonization towards political opposition. They advocate for “safe spaces” and other insidious means by which they shut down free speech, now defined as acceptable speech.
The voices of today’s Democrat Party would be rejected by my now deceased parents who were registered Democrats. These current voices promote principles and policies truly antithetical to the concept of natural rights and individual freedoms endowed by our Creator: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Chuck Schumer, and yes Nancy Pelosi are their standard bearers, and they are not personally responsible for the consistent leftist losses at the federal and state levels. The liberal progressive belief system is what ails the Democrat Party. They know better and therefore they mandate, meaning you are part of a subjugated collective, not a free man or woman.
The predictions have always been the demise and destruction of the GOP. Time magazine once ran a cover saying “We are all socialists now.” Well, we ain’t. And the Democrat Party is learning a hard lesson, America is not California, New York City, and Chicago. We love our individual sovereignty and will fight doggedly to keep it…regardless of coercion, intimidation and threats of physical violence by the left. And I advise the “resistance” movement of antifa and others to tread carefully. It’s the Democrat Party searching for a message, blaming the rain and referring to Americans as deplorable who aren’t winning any new support.Nancy Pelosi can stay or go, it won’t change a thing. The Democrat Party of America is the party of societal, political, entertainment, cultural and media elites. They don’t reflect this Constitutional Republic’s core, just that of California and New York, upper east coast and Chicago. The Democrat Party has been bought by George Soros and other liberal progressive billionaires who are far more influential that the Koch Brothers.
Simply put, ask yourself when reading the Declaration of Independence, are you more aligned with the ideals Thomas Jefferson articulated…or do you side with King George III? Today’s Democrat Party wants to rule by edict, not govern us through a legislative process. Kinda like Obama signing over American taxpayer dollars in a blatant global wealth transfer masquerading as some crusade against climate change.
Time to make a choice America: where do you stand? But it’s clear. The Democrat Party is a political party in crisis — one of its own making.
[Learn more about Allen West’s vision for this nation in his book Guardian of the Republic: An American Ronin’s Journey to Faith, Family and Freedom]