There was reeling on both sides of the aisle after FBI Director James Comey announced he would not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server as secretary of state. As stunning as Comey’s decision not to prosecute was the damning detail he went into surrounding his conclusion. As Col. West summed it up, Director Comey:
- Concluded Hillary was “extremely careless” in handling our nation’s secrets.
- Admitted no reasonable person could have believed putting these emails on a private server was at all appropriate or acceptable.
- Admitted 110 emails on the server were classified at the time they were sent — showing Hillary not only lied, but knowingly endangered national security as secretary of state.
- Admitted Hillary deleted work-related emails before turning them over to the State Department, despite her claims otherwise.
- Even admitted it’s likely foreign governments hacked her emails — and our adversaries could know critical secrets about the U.S. government because of Hillary’s actions.
On the other, some couldn’t help but see Comey’s elaboration of Hillary’s misdeeds as serving up additional fodder for the Democrat presidential nominee’s indictment in the court of public opinion, leading up to the November election.Now, Bill Clinton has spoken out publicly for the first time on the scandal. And, apparently, letting his wife off scot free despite having “checked every box required for a felony violation” wasn’t enough for the former president. He’s mad that Comey dared to speak the truth about his wife to the American people and had some pretty choice words to say about the matter last night.
Via the New York Post:
Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard” — marking the first significant public comments from the husband of the Democratic nominee on the scandal that’s plagued his wife’s campaign for over a year.“First of all, the FBI director said, when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day’s statement that she had never received any emails marked classified,” Clinton told journalists at an Asian American Journalists Association meeting in Las Vegas on Friday, making a strong defense for Hillary Clinton.
He added, “They saw two little notes with a ‘C’ on it — this is the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard — that were about telephone calls that she needed to make. The State Department typically puts a little ‘C’ on it to discourage people from discussing it in public in the event the secretary of state, whoever it is, doesn’t make a telephone call. Does that sound threatening to the national security to you?”
On Friday, Bill Clinton went on to say it is inconceivable his wife was threatening national security.Watch:
Inconceivable that Hillary Clinton was threatening our national security??? Is he kidding?Director Comey is learning the hard way what you get for sacrificing your own personal integrity — and a career’s reputation built on it — to protect the Clintons’ corruption. You get thrown under the bus and smeared anyway.
The good(?) news is, how many people actually still believe the “load of bull” this known liar is serving up? After all, Liar-in-Waiting Hillary learned all her best moves from her husband Bill — and Bubba is still the B.S. maestro.
[Note: This article was written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor]