The third annual Chapman University Survey of American Fears was just released and when you see what Americans fear most it is an absolute shock they’re not all voting Republican.The number one thing Americans fear most by a large margin is GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION. Sixty percent of respondents named it as their top fear.
Yes, we all have that fear, which is why Donald Trump, a complete political outsider, has garnered so much support. Yet the queen of government corruption, Hillary Clinton is ahead of him in the polls. How does this make sense?Trump has never been in government. Trump has never leaked classified information. Trump has never been under investigation by the FBI. And yet…
The number two fear is terror attacks. Clinton wants to let in even more Syrian “refugees” when even ISIS has admitted they’ll be embedding fighters among them. She wants to open the borders when our own border patrol says it’s impossible to know who’s crossing. Trump wants to implement “extreme vetting” to keep our nation safe. And yet…
Here’s the full list of fears. Other than losing loved ones to death or illness (and maybe identity theft), is there anything on this list Democrats haven’t caused and Hillary won’t make worse?
• Corruption of government officials (same top fear as 2015) — 60.6 percent
• Terrorist attacks — 41 percent
• Not having enough money for the future — 39.9 percent
• Being a victim of terror — 38.5 percent
• Government restrictions on firearms and ammunition — 38.5 percent
• People I love dying — 38.1 percent
• Economic or financial collapse — 37.5 percent
• Identity theft — 37.1 percent
• People I love becoming seriously ill — 35.9 percent
• The Affordable Health Care Act/”Obamacare” — 35.5 percent
And yet…somehow Americans are unable to connect the dots between what they fear most and whom is bringing them to fruition.
What a mess! America has 26 days to wake the heck UP.[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford]