As President Trump said last Tuesday, the American economy is not great again…yet. In one in five American families, no one in the household is working. Data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that for 2014, in 19.9 percent of American families, NO ONE had a job.CNS News says, the BLS also calculates these data for single-parent families. In 25.6 percent of families maintained by women with no spouse present, no family member is employed.
But really, it’s no surprise when you see how incredibly easy it is to cash in on up to $69,000 in benefits, paid for by working-class schlubs like you and me.
Want to try it yourself? Follow these proven steps:
1. If you’re a man, don’t get married
2. Have a couple kids
3. Use your mom’s address for your mail
4. Buy a house
5. Rent your house to your girlfriend and your two kids
6. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for the rent on the 3 bedroom home
7. Have your girlfriend sign up for Obamacare
8. Your girlfriend gets to go to college free as a single mother
9. She also gets $400 a month for food stamps
10. She gets a free cell phone
11. She also gets a cash grant to help pay for heating costs
12. Move into your house with her, but keep your mom’s address for your mail
13. Each of you can claim one child on your taxes so now you both get to claim head of household credit ($1295)
14. Have your girlfriend get a permanent disability for “marked difficulties maintaining concentration” or having a “back pain.”
Here’s how it all adds up:
$22,800 disability + $10,800 housing benefit +$4,800 food stamps + $3,300 Obamacare subsidy + $900 utilities grant + $5,645 Pell grant cash + $12,000 yearly college tuition grant + $8,000 single mother tax benefit + $1,295 head of household credit……equals $69,540 – and we didn’t even add in the free cellphone!
Now you know why our nation has a debt of $18,205,125,300,000.Hey, thanks Obama. And unless he starts changing the policies of the welfare nanny state, folks will still be thanking President Trump as well.
[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford]