The same mainstream media who allowed Barack Obama to waltz, unchecked, into the White House is increasingly desperate to stop GOP frontrunner Donald Trump from following in his footsteps.
The media’s transparent attacks on Trump have been ongoing practically since he announced his candidacy, but today they are deploying a brazen new tactic.
Via The Daily Mail:
The Boston Globe has unveiled a bogus Sunday edition lampooning Donald Trump – and giving a chilling glimpse of what America would be like if he became President.
The fake edition paints America as a riot-torn country where curfews are enforced as mass deportations loom, while markets around the world collapse as a result of impending trade wars with Mexico and China.
Meanwhile, in this alternative reality, riots are erupting and curfews get extended across the country.
‘President Trump has set in motion one of his most controversial campaign promises, calling on Congress to fund a “massive deportation force” by tripling the number of federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents,’ the story begins.
Above the article, a photo of the would-be President is captioned: ‘Trump: Deport illegals “so fast your head will spin”‘.
On the right of the front page, another story announces: ‘Markets sink as trade wars loom’.
‘Worldwide stocks plunged again Friday, completing the worst month on record as trade wars with both China and Mexico seem imminent,’ the article says.
Further down the front page, the alternative Boston Globe reports troubles halting the construction of a wall at the Mexican border ‘after Mexico refused to pay’, deriding one of Trump’s most famous campaign promises.
- U.S. unleashes BILLIONS to enemies including Iran to help boost global terrorism
- President attends baseball game with communist leader, does the tango while world burns
- U.S. takes backseat to Russia and China as world leaders
- Race relations suffer huge setbacks; division that hasn’t been seen in decades
- Americans killed; president golfs
- First Amendment abolished: religious freedom to apply only under select circumstances, while speech now limited to only that which offends no one
- Wielding bacon now categorized as ‘hate crime’
And I’m sure y’all could add quite a few more that I have missed — how about it?
Sadly, the mainstream media has now gone beyond just brazenly biased to Onion-like satire to push their own agenda. Really, they’re the ones who have become a joke.
[Note: This article was written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor]