Allen B. West

BOMBSHELL evidence found at Charlotte shooting scene could change EVERYTHING

Similar to the aftermath of Michael Brown’s shooting in Ferguson, dueling narratives have emerged regarding the death of Keith Scott in Charlotte.

His family maintains he was an unarmed, innocent black man suffering from a Traumatic Brain Injury who was gunned down by a racist cop (who turned out to be black himself) while he was simply reading a book.

Scott’s family released a harrowing cellphone video showing the moments leading up to Scott’s death with police clearly heard telling him to “drop the gun.” His family maintains there was no gun, but new evidence suggests otherwise.

Advertisement - story continues below

Related Stories

Media BURIES new monster Hillary email we'll dig it upTHOUSANDS of Muslims overtake one of Europe's most famous landmarksBlack Lives Matter would be SHUT DOWN if people saw this...

According to WSCO-TV, Tests revealed Keith Scott’s fingerprints, DNA and blood were on a gun recovered at Tuesday’s officer-involved shooting scene, police sources told Channel 9 reporter Mark Becker.

Despite this key fact, the media and family continue to focus on when police video of the event will be released.

Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts said she believes that the video should be released, but she said it’s a matter of timing.

When asked if she saw a gun on the video of Keith Scott being shot, Roberts answered, “There were two videos I was able to see, the visual clarity made those videos inconclusive.”

Scott’s family saw one and possibly two videos Thursday that show the final moments leading up to the shooting. The family has called for it to be released.

Yet interestingly, when asked if the video supports the police account of the shooting, the family’s attorneys said “no comment.” One would think if the video obviously supported the family’s version of events, the answer would have been a resounding HELL no.

We also now know Keith Lamont Scott was not always an innocent man, quietly minding his own business.

According to the New York Times, While living in South Carolina in the 1990s, (Scott) was charged with a number of offenses including check fraud, aggravated assault and carrying a concealed weapon. Later, he moved to Texas where he shot and wounded a man in San Antonio in 2002, for which he was convicted and sentenced, in 2005, to seven years in prison. He was released in 2011.

The New York Times describes him as having lived a “somewhat troubled” but quiet life. Seven years in prison for shooting a man does sound a bit more than “somewhat troubled.” Certainly the man who was shot and wounded by Scott was more than “somewhat troubled” by the incident.

We look forward to seeing the full facts emerge about this case. As in Tulsa, OK. we hope justice will swiftly be served as appropriate. There, Officer Betty Shelby has been charged with felony manslaughter in the first degree after fatally shooting 40-year-old Terence Crutcher when his SUV stopped in a roadway last week.

It is more than somewhat troubling that we have yet another officer-involved shooting death in this nation, but highly troubling that violent protests – including more innocent people shot (not by police) – often arise over falsehoods and fictions.

[Note: This article was written by Michele Hickford]

Media BURIES new monster Hillary email we'll dig it up

Media BURIES new monster Hillary email we'll dig it up

THOUSANDS of Muslims overtake one of Europe's most famous landmarks

THOUSANDS of Muslims overtake one of Europe's most famous landmarks