The Left’s response to the Orlando shooting has done more to convince sane America that reality is optional to liberals than anything has in a long time.
Let’s review the evidence so far.
- The shooter’s father is a Taliban sympathizer
- The shooter attended a radical mosque that had been previously been under surveillance
- The shooter had been investigated twice by the FBI on suspicion of terrorist connections
- The shooter celebrated 9/11 as a high school student
- The shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS in a call to 911, on Facebook, and in a call to a local TV station
And the Left’s verdict? It was the fault of Christians…. or Republicans… or the NRA… or something.
One can’t help but wonder how these geniuses explain away the similar terror attack in France, a country with extremely strict gun control and a total of zero Republicans.
[Note: This post was authored by Matt Palumbo. Follow him on Twitter @MattPalumbo12]